Thursday, April 27, 2006

David is having fever

Hi,

David is having fever, 38.3 degrees. I called him immediately when I received his sms at 9:17pm. He sounded tired and said they will be doing a blood culture for him and that he badly needed to sleep. I am crying out inside me "Lord, please have mercy on David, please have mercy on us!"

Joshua was having high fever sometimes reaching 39.4 degrees and had diarrhea today. I am also down with gastric flu and vomitted a few times, feeling really tired. Eversince David has been hospitalised from 11Apr, yesterday was the first day I could not visit him because of Josh's fever and now with myself not being well, I cannot visit though I really wish I could be with him when he is feeling unwell...

My soul is downcast. How long more is this trial going to last? When will deliverance come? I prayed and prayed and activated prayers by sending sms to family members and friends whom I know have been standing steadfastly with us in prayers. I believe in prayers, I believe our Lord our God Jesus Christ hears our prayers and is able to save and to heal. The bible has full of His promises and we can claim those promises by praying and trusting Him. "And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he committed sins, he will be forgiven." James 5:15.

"..the Holy Spirit help us in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." Romans 8:26. "Help us Lord! we pray in Jesus name.

Thanks to all who have been supporting us in prayers.

In His strength (God is the strength of my heart),
Whee Ling