Monday, February 27, 2006

Bone Marrow Aspiration Done on 23/2/2006

Hi ,
Josh is much, much better now except for a little cough. No more fever.

As for me, a bone marrow aspiration was done last Thursday. Interestingly, one can imagine all sorts of things and questions and even plans when the thought of a possible relapse comes. It's all in the mind and it affects my belief system and feelings begin to roll inside. Sometimes, it starts to rain when I think of it and how much time I have left to do what I've planned to do with the rest of my life. Yet, the Bible says in Prov 16:

1Mortals make elaborate plans,
but GOD has the last word.

2Humans are satisfied with whatever looks good;
GOD probes for what is good.


3Put GOD in charge of your work,
then what you've planned will take place.

4GOD made everything with a place and purpose;
even the wicked are included--but for judgment.

5GOD can't stomach arrogance or pretense;
believe me, he'll put those upstarts in their place.

6Guilt is banished through love and truth;
Fear-of-GOD deflects evil.

7When GOD approves of your life,
even your enemies will end up shaking your hand.

8Far better to be right and poor
than to be wrong and rich.

9We plan the way we want to live,
but only GOD makes us able to live it.

It is so good to know that my life is in His Hands and I can stay secure in Him every moment of the day. Once again I am reminded, that God can be trusted. It's a new day, a new day to renew my trust and confidence in the maker of my life again.

Bless each of you to have a blessed week where you place all your confidence in Jehovah God!

david

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.

-- Corrie ten Boom