Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Discharge & Demise of Whee Ling's Grandma

Dear all,
With God's grace new measure of grace each passing day, He has enabled me to cross over another hurdle. The infection has been cleared. I was discharged yesterday after the blood cultures show no negative results.

Please pray for Whee Ling as she has been very exhausted after running up and down SGH to see me and her grandma as well.Her grandma, who is 89, a christian, went to be with our maker early this morning at 5am. From a patient's perspective, I am glad the Lord has relieved her of her suffering as she is very old, bed-ridden with very badly broken skin lesions and discharges. Whee Ling has gone down to the hospital again and do pray for strength and comfort for the family.

Thanks - for all your sms-es, calls and visits - our hearts are strengthened by your love and prayers.

dave