Wednesday, September 26, 2007

See in 2 months time

Dear All,
It was good news when Dr. William Hwang decided to reduce my immuo-supressants (prednisolone) from 10mg to 5mg. Besides, I only need to see him for medical review in 2 months time. My cough has healed tremenduosly but I still need to take a course of antibiotics to clear all residual infection. Thank you so much for praying for me and my family.

Please take note that my email address has been changed to daveongke@singnet.com.sg with immediate effect.

Finally, I am very blessed with many good write-ups from my book reviewers and an excellent foreword written by Dr. Gary Sweeten for my book. The goodness and favor of the Lord is so bountifully bestowed upon us. I sense a great freedom and peace of the Lord in my spirit and know that it is time to release the book.

for His glory,
david