Sunday, September 02, 2007

Josh & I - Down with URTI

Dear all,
Our apologies for not updating the blog for a while. We were busy preparing Josh for his continual assessment in school and after he goes to bed each night, I have to look into the final touches of my book that is scheduled to be out by September.

By the abundant grace of God, Josh did very well in school and we are thankful for His hand upon us. And regarding the book, I am thankful to Thomas Chong, an 'old friend' from Bethesda Katong Church, that has been helping me with the shaping of the book, entitled 'Talking the Walk'. Most of the book reviewers have also graciously completed their kind reviews for the book. Praise the Lord!

Today, please pray for Josh and me. Both of us are down with fever and URTI (upper respiratory tract infection. Josh has been having very high fever. As for me, please pray that the lungs and the sinusitis will be cleared of infection.

Hiding in Him always,
Psalm 32:7, "Blessed You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance."

david