Friday, April 15, 2005

BMA results/Admission on 18/4/2005

Dear all,
Thank you for praying with us and for my condition.

The BMA was done on Monday, 11/4. Dr William Hwang sms-ed me to inform me of the results. The percentage of the cancer cells have decreased from 19% (taken at last BMA) to 5%. As such, he wants me admitted this coming Monday,18/4 for the'tranditional' chemotherapy in SGH. Thereafter, my own stem cells will be collected and harvested on the first week of May before the Allogenic/donor transplant at the end of May. The doctor will select and decide which of my two sisters will be the donor for the transplant. This is his plan at the moment.

Please pray for divine wisdom on the medical team - especially for:
Dr. William Hwang, doctor managing my case. He is a believer as well.
Jing Jing, BMT (Bone marrow transplant co-ordinator).

Thanks for all your support and prayers.

finding delight in the Lord - Psm 112,

david