Saturday, March 18, 2006

Watching sunrise together

Dear all,
Whee Ling has been back safely from Hong Kong. She was there for work till Thursday evening.

Josh and I had been going to the beach near Bedok Jetty to watch the sunrise.We had our daily devotion there too. Now he has memorized Habakuk.3:4 about God's splendor.Seeing different colours of the sunrise each day had given him, and me, a better understanding of God's splendor.

The pain on my body is still there. It will be until the bones are healed. A
MRI appointment has been scheduled in April.Meanwhile, it is relieved by taking pain killers.

Sometimes I am very intrigued by Josh.I was having pain again yesterday afternoon at home when he said to me, "Daddy, don't think of the pain, think of God." immediately, his words realigned me to the promises of God instead of focusing on my pain - physically and emotionally.It is so easy to dwell on problems we are facing instead of depending on the person of Jesus who can carry us through because He is our overcomer.

Thank God for His wonderful grace each day,
david