Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recently I had been having very interesting, supernatural experiences. It has been my habit to go to sleep with no "Amens" in my nightly prayers. You wonder why. You are right! I just fall asleep.

Years ago, I would think it is really not respectful to God to do that. But as I grew older, my perspective changed. I rather let my 'spiritual engine' be turned on throughout the watches of the night as scripture says God does not sleep nor slumber. (Psm 121) and He watches over us all day long. In fact, we are told that He will counsel us even through the watches of the night! So, like what I taught Josh to do every night whenever we tuck him to bed, we would tell him to think of Jesus, talk to Jesus and thank Him for everyhthing until he sleeps. (3T's)

Having practised this regularly all these years, the Lord has a way to wake me up at 4 plus whenever he has a rhema word or revelation for me. Last week, I had a dream. In that dream, I saw many miracles with my spirit being. My spirit was full of faith and I shouted, "In Jesus name be healed!" The next morning, Whee Ling told me about what she heard clearly when I shouted in my sleep. She didn't wake me up but resounded with a firm "Amen!' as she knew God was doing a work in my heart, causing more faith to arise within.

Again 2 nights ago, I had another dream. (Old men dream dreams!!) I woke up right after the dream. Instantly, God gave me this verse: Romans 10:9 as several names came to mind simultaneously. I knew it was a call to intercede them - especially for a doctor who has been saddened by the news that he may have Lymphoma and another doctor who has been in coma for more than a year now due to a tumour. God gave me great faith to believe and pray for them. By the grace of God, I had the opportunity to speak, release what God laid upon my heart to tell him and to pray for the former through the phone.

As I reflected, I thank God for never ceasing to speak to me in such special ways and for allowing me to minister for Him to people by proclaiming the word of the Lord boldly by faith. I felt so honored that he still uses me in spite of my weaknesses. What a gracious God! Indeed, He is a God full of grace, enabling to do what I cannot do on my own.

I am weak, but He is strong!
david