Thursday, June 25, 2009

Safely Back From W.Malaysia (14 - 22June 2009) - Near Accident Incident

My family and I are safely back from W.Malaysia. We were in Cameron Highlands with many of my own siblings and their spouses, nephews, nieces and my parents. It was a historic moment for us though I wished the rest of the family were there! The joyest thing was to know that many of my family members have now come into the faith although we are all interceding hard for several of them who have yet to know Jesus personally as their Saviour.

Thanks for praying for us. It was a long holiday for us. Whee Ling, Josh and I had some personal time with my sis and her family who live in Kuala Lumpur before we drove to Genting Highlands with Joshua's godparents and their two lovely daughters who are also our god-daughters. At both places, we also celebrated Joshua's 9th birthday with all our loved ones.

Whee Ling, Josh and I really appreciate you for praying for our safety and protection from the H1N1 flu pandemic. One afternoon, Whee Ling and I were driving to the town to get a birthday cake for Josh. As the roads are very winding, all of a sudden an ambulance appeared barely 10 meters in front of us. We were utterly taken by surprised but thank God it quickly swerved back to its lane without hitting us. I can't imagine what would have happened but we were thankful for the Lord's hand upon us. Praise the Lord!

david