Thursday, January 10, 2008

Medical Appointment with Dr.William Hwang tommorrow

It's been two months since I last saw Dr.William for my last medical review. Apart from the usual GVHD in the mouth, all is fine although I had a fall last friday. I stepped on a pool of water and slipped, hurting my left wrist, hip and left ankle. Thank God that there was no fracture and the pain lasted merely for couple of days.

The Lord is good. That's the message we will always carry with us everywhere we go, in sickness or in health. By the amazing grace of God, I had not been hospitalized for the whole of 2007. Praise the Lord!

We are also very thankful that our book, "Talking the Walk", has been released. Many had emailed or told us in so many ways that the Lord has used it to bless the hearts of many. Hearing so many share they were touched and moved to tears while reading simply humbled us to know and realize how much grace and strength our good God had given to us to triumph over the enemy in the journey. We are thankful that God has indeed used what the devil one meant for evil and turned it into good.

Do pray as we look for a distributor to help us release the book into the retail stores. Logistically and administratively, it is too tiring for me to do so by myself as I would need to take care of Josh; rest adequately and prepare for the ministry in Shepherd's Point as well.

Thank you,
david