Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Slight infection; Cough improving.

Dear all,
just a short note here to thank all for praying with us ceaselessly. We are aware that many of you helped to circulate our prayer requests and sharing to your friends, even those whom we've had not seen or known at all. Thank you for helping to rally and solicit prayers for us. We are very much strengthened by the encouragement and more so, intercession of many.

After so many months of perpetual cough and chest infection, I was getting a little weary. Like a roller coaster, I got better but down again the next moment. Physically, I tend to be very tired. Emotionally hanging on because I knew I am already so much better. Do you know that I've NEVER been hospitalised even once so far this far???!!! Praise the Lord! So, this cough is just like a little housefly that has come to bug me the past few weeks, making me sick with the little infection that it brings along. Pls continue to pray for complete recovery from this chest infection.

Dr. William Hwang had been very kind and caring to 'review' me through SMS and unofficial calls. He monitors me very closely. Please join me to give thanks to the Lord this time instead of taking another piece of prayer request to God. Though God loves to hear our requests daily, sometimes God is like a search engine where we go to Him for answers to our needs. I'm sure He loves to hear our praises as well. So, here's one - thank God for my physician and may the favor of the Lord rest upon him and establish the work of his hands....Psalm 90:17

david