Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Trying times

David's cough is getting so bad that every time he coughs, I prayed that his ribs will not be affected. His mouth's GVHD seems to get worse, with more ulcers and even his throat is hurting now. He has lost his appetite and feels lethargic. Please pray and intercede for him to be completely healed.

As for Josh, this is the fourth day since he was down with high fever. Though he is much better now - only mild fever in the morning, he still feels tired and has to miss school today. Please also pray for him to be in good health and complete restoration soon.

Honestly, I am quite discouraged when prayers for healing do not get answered immediately or soon enough. I guess in times like these, the Lord wants us to learn perseverance in prayers.

"Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer;
And attend to the voice of my supplications.
In the day of my trouble I will call upon You,
For You will answer me. -Psalm 86:6-7-"

Surly He wil answer us.... so lets press on...

Thanks & God bless,
Whee Ling