Thursday, November 09, 2006

Overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Thank you each and all for rejoicing with us! We are overwhelmed by the warmth and love of each of you - thru your sms-es; emails; calls.

Had been wanting to write but I have been very, very tired physically looking after Josh the whole day.Josh is really growing fast and spending time with him has been really fun and full of joy in the Lord. Been a 'houseman' is a priviledge that not all fathers on the face of this earth have. But I thank God for allowing me to do that so that I can do my best to 'reveal the Father's heart' (john 17) like Jesus did with His disciples when He was on earth.

Above all, thank our Good God for His constant grace upon us - for without that, I cannot imagine how we could have walked through the valley thus far.It has been a very lonely road for us. But I thank God for His abiding presence and the fervert prayers of many of you.

The journey isn't the end yet really. Am thankful for the BMA and M Band markers which indicate complete remission which means I can stop the last chemo that was planned. I believe God has healed and pray that there isn't any residual disease though the pain on the right ribs is still there. (pain score - about 3).Dr William thinks the numbness on the right leg that radiates to the toes could be due to the spinal decompression which has shrunk significantly. I will also be seeing the eye doctor in December as my eyes get very tired easily with slight blurring of vision.

Anyway, am rejoicing and grateful for all the Lord has done. I am also constantly reminded of Psalm 27:13-14 which the Psalmist said confidently, that he will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living as he waits without losing heart upon the Lord.

This same word was released to me in June this year at a seminar organised by Pastor Kay Chong in conjunction with a few godly ministers from International House of Prayer that came from Kansas City. In that seminar, our gracious God relaeased a very powerful prophetic word for me in regard to healing. It was the second word of prophecy that had been given to me - the first was in April 2004, 1 month after I left the pastorate in FCBC. God is so good to single me out in the midst of huge crowds just to give these words of prophecy. They have brought words of life into my being and spirit - knowing that I have a great Shepherd! And that had been enough for me to walk through these 2 years confidently and courageously.

God is sooooooooooooo good!
david