Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A year now...

Hi,

It has been a year since David was diagnosed to be suffering from multiple myeloma. As I look back, I could only see God's grace and mercy. Thanks to all your prayers,love and support and the Lord's divine healing touch upon David. Praise the wonderful name of Jesus!

Thanks for praying for David's removal of the CVC. It was done very gently by Dr Hwang and pain was minimal. The wound is healing very well and very soon he can be swimming with Josh. Do continue to pray that as the medication reduces, David's new immunity will have be built up. Pray for 100% successful engraftment of the donor's stem cells and 0% of myeloma cells.

I am encouraged by Josh's this week memory verse that says:
"When I pray, You answer me. You encouraged me by giving me the strength I need." Psalm 138:3

May the joy of the Lord be our strength!

God bless,
Whee Ling