Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear friends,
thank you for praying for me and my family. The recent bout of flu really hit all 3 of us badly. Josh had hyperpyrexia and was on MC for 3 days! Whee Ling was also down for several days. I had 3 continuous weeks of cough and sinusities. But I am so much better now. Should be finishing the course of antibiotics soon.

Well, the recent tragedy in Haiti keeps me looking up and out and not look at my own problems. There are always situations and people who are worse than ours. And I am reminded to be content in everything, giving thanks to our Almighty God for everything, for scripture says that it is God's will for us to do so. (1Thess 5:18)

God is also doing a great work of miracles in the midst of the Haiti tragedy. Do click to the following christian website to watch a video that gives a report of His marvellous work!

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/January/Gods-Miracles-Show-Amid-Tragedy-in-Haiti/

God is great!
david