Saturday, March 24, 2007

Effects of Thalidomide?

David's sms this afternoon wrote:
"My toes are rather numb and headaches all over esp near the temporal region down to the ear. Giddy too. Taken thalidomide on Mon and Fri. Hb last taken was 11.5... Dr William advised to stop thalidomide. Check calcium and magnesium. Also creatinine and FBC (full blood count)..."

He will be going to the clinic for blood test tomorrow. He suspects these are effects of Thalidomide. Hopefully it is not due to other problems with his bones....

Please pray for mercy and healing.
"Consider my affliction and deliver me, For I do not forget your law.
Plead my cause and redeem me;
Revive me according to Your word." - Psalm 119:153 -154

Yes, Lord, please consider David's affliction and deliver him, in Jesus name! Amen.

Thanks & God bless,
Whee Ling