Sunday, February 04, 2007

Appointment with Dr. William Hwang tomorrow.











Dear all,

Thank you for praying for us. Josh is completely well now. I cannot help but worry as he was sick 3 times this a month. It worries me greatly as Josh asked if he has cancer or any other serious illness. But hank God a Full blood count done was normal. Everyday at EVERY meal we never cease to ask God to nourish us physically and to bless us with good health all the days of our lives.

Kia-su? Perhaps. But if you ask any family that has someone who is walking the same valley through the shadow of death will tell that they value health more than anything else. As a man of the house, I ceaselessly pray for God's protection, provision and presence in our home daily as Satan seeks to destroy us.

I will be going to SGH for my regular check-up tomorrow. By the grace of God given to me each day, apart from the GVHD that causes my roof of the palate and gums to bleed, and blisters when I eat each time, there is no major problem. So the GVHD is something Dr. William has been trying to treat to make me more comfortable. It's so thoughtful of him.

Anyway, please pray it will be resolved as this GVHD problem especially in my mouth has been there for more than a year now.

Will write soon to update you,

david