Monday, September 04, 2006

Going to Bali

Dear all,

We are going to Bali today! Hard to believe but its true. I am still in the office, updating the blog before I go home, finish off the packing and head for the airport for the 4:40pm flight with my beloved David and Joshua. We are finally having our little holiday. It was amazing how the whole trip was put together just last Fri afternoon. Even the travel agent was laughing at my last min attempt to make arrangement and said I was lucky but I promoted corrected saying "thank God" acknowledging it was possible because of the Lord. Praise the Lord for His wonderful love and provision for us!

Bali - I was a little apprehensive about going to that place due to the recent terrorists' attacks and also over the spiritual climate in a place full of temples and idolatry. However, I have much peace after yesterday's service. During worship, I had this wonderful thought that we will witness the beauty of God's creation in Bali and the most splendid thing is the Lord will be with us. May we also bring along with us the fragrance of Christ and bring blessings to all we meet.

Please pray for our trip, for protection and good health especially for David. He was coughing a little since last Sat and last night he had headache again. Thank God this morning he is feeling much better already. We do not want to take anything for granted and really appreciate that you can pray to our Heavenly Father, our Lord Jesus Christ that His Holy Spirit will work in and throug us, in Jesus' most precious name. Amen!

Thanks & God bless,

P/S: Good news from my friend regarding her son Jonathan. Praise the Lord his progress has been miraculous and he is home now after 30+ days in the hospital. Prais the Lord for His wonderful love and amazing works!
Whee Ling