Friday, October 28, 2005

Thanks and Please...

Thanks:
Yes, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all who prayed for us too. I am thankful for the safe journey back to Singapore and am delighted to be back with my family again. Special thanks to all who have rendered help to David and Josh when I was away in U.S.:
- David's brother Roger and his lovely wife Irene. Josh was staying with their family when David was in the hospital. Really grateful to have such wonderful family support. Josh enjoyed playing with his 3 cousins and staying with them was enjoyable for him (it was like going to a playcamp) and I believe it helped him cope tremendously well during our absence. Irene's almost daily sms to update how Josh was doing so was something I looked forward to and brought such joy to me. Thank You!!!
- John and Pastor Patrick for visiting David and bringing him cheer and encourgement while he was at the hospital. Pastor Adrian for sending David to and fro from the hospital when he was on home leave for a day that Sunday.
- The doctors, nurses and the 2 lovely pharmacists at Ward 72 for taking care of David during his stay at the hospital
- My wonderful mother-in-law for staying over at our place to help look after David when he was home after being discharged from the hospital.
- My wonderful mum for all her labour of love which David mentioned already in his updates.
- My dear sister Cindy who took time out between her appointments to ferry Josh from school
- All who prayed and interceded for our family - especially people like Jimson;Annette andMike; There is no way I could repay your kindness but just pray that all your love and kindness be handsomely rewarded by our Heavenly Father!

and
Please:
Please pray for Josh and David to be healthy. My heart was so filled with anguish and anxiety a while ago till I found peace once again in the presence of My Lord...am reminded He is in control and He is love.
Josh was running a fever, up to 39.6 at around 2am. I also fear that David may catch the infection from Josh and...quite unthinkable what he may need to go thru just to treat any infection. Oh, "dear Lord, please have mercy and release healing and deliverance, in the awesome mighty name of Jesus. Amen!"

Thanks & God bless,
Whee Ling