Monday, October 03, 2005

Hospital admission for IV antibiotics

Dear all,

David's result from his mouth biopsy confirmed GVHD. He will be admitted for 2 to 3 days for Intravenous antibiotics. Covet your prayers for him. Please pray for his immunity to be strengthen to fight the bacteria infection and that the medicine to treat the GVHD be very effective. Pray for protection over mind, body and spirit during his stay at the hospital.

Please also pray for me as I am very stressed during this period with the demands at the workplace. I will be travelling to US (for work) during the 3rd week of Oct and really hope David is well then.

"Lord, please forgive me for having little faith. Please uphold us especially during times when the presure is great and our faith waver when we look at the circumstances instead of Your lovely face. I take comfort in Your word that says: "He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?". I am asking, believing that You would grant David the healing he needs and the grace and strength for us to continue this rough journey. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!" Praise be the Lord who never fails us.

Grateful to have you praying with and for us.
God bless,
Whee Ling