Sunday, November 21, 2004

4th cycle of chemotherapy on 22/11/04

Dear all,

David is due for his next chemo tomorrow. Oh how time flies! It has been almost 3 weeks since my last e-mail.

By God's grace, David has been coping really well with the treatment other than the frequent hiccups during the 1st week of another round of steriods. Hiccups may sound trivial but the discomfort was quite unbearable especially when it occurred almost every minute throughout the night. Please pray that this round the hiccups would be more bearable, or if possible be completely gone.

Another prayer request for Joshua, our son who fell sick since sat afternoon. He had high fever today (39.5) and is now on antibotics to treat his tonsilitis. Pray for better immunity and that we as a family will have unwavering faith in Lord under all circumstances.

I have been very busy at work lately and apologise if I did not find time to respond to each individual e-mail. Thank you for your love and concern and most importantly for your prayers.

Whenever I was anxious, the Lord reminded me that He is my strength and my shield in Psalm 28:7:

"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.

Yes, His grace is sufficient! May you find comfort and strength in Him too.
The grace of our Lord be with you all.

God bless,
Whee Ling