Friday, April 16, 2010

Embracing Hope

Sorry we have not been posting for a while! Somehow get sucked into the busi-ness of daily mundane needs and concerns that drains me physically and even emotionally.

Reading about the how the angel came to stir the water at the pool of Bethesda to become a miracle-producing pool (in John 5) woke me up. Bethesda means "House of grace and mercy". I realized how I need to come to "Bethesda" daily to wait upon Him and to let the Holy Spirit "STIR" my heart each dayin order miracle after miracles not just in my own personal life, but also in the hearts of those that God brings to my path to minister each day. I find myself running "out of wine" and therefore, need to be filled with new wine daily in order to minister freely and effectively.

Come Monday will be my next medical check follow through with Dr.William. I am generaly ok except for some minor aches in different parts of my rib cage of late. May be due to old lesions.

Nevertheless, I was blessed to be on Prime Time Morning TV interview/CNA with Dr. William on Tuesday, 13 April, for the launch of his new book entitled, "Embracing Hope". It is a book where patients, caregivers and medical health team in SGH contributed articles to help patients cope with stem cell transplants. Yours sincerely has a little article entitles, "More than just hope" in it as well. We hope this book will not just help many medically, but find hope in the Lord that everyone needs ultimately. You may also view the interview at this link http://www.channelnewsasia.com/ptm/interviews/index.htm

Thank you for following us in this blog! I will try to update more regularly - to share how the Lord is stirring my "Bethesda pool!"

david