Monday, March 16, 2009

Award - A Comfirmation of What God impressed in Apr 2006

Thank you all for all the blessings and congratulatory notes for the award I received in SGH. It was a joyful moment for my family. More importantly, it was a confirmation of a Rhema word that our God who still speaks in this era impressed upon me on April 21st 2006.

in my journal, I recorded that God used 1Cor. 4:9 to impress upon me then, that He will "Display me" just like the way he displayed Paul through his suffering. I had kept that in my heart and had only shared that impression with Whee Ling. Since then, there were several opportunities for us to honor the Lord through our testimony when we did a CNA programme called "Stems of Life". Another one was a video recording for the Singapore Cord Blood Bank,KK hospital. "Mind Your Body" also featured us in June 2008 and now the award in SGH. In all these, we feel very honored that we can shine for the Lord through our journey.

We also want to thank you for standing in the gap for us these 4 and a half years. Your prayers have invoked the presence of God and we've found strength to cope and conquer each challenge in our fight. Thank you so much!

Please continue to pray for complete healing. The Lord has done so much for us and we believe that this year will be another year of seeing the miracles and marvellous works of the Lord in our lives.

All Glory to the Lord!
David