Saturday, November 15, 2008

School Holidays have just begun....

The exams are over and we want to thank you for praying for Josh. He did well. Also, he was at a swimming competition last weekend and his team came in third for 200m freestyle relay unexpectedly. As for the individual events, he made significant improvements on his personal best times for the freestyle and butterfly events. Thank God that swimming regularly has helped him to keep fit and healthy.

The school holidays have just begun......Josh is all excited as he has many plans - from playing soccer to basketball; taking long MRT and bus rides and even has plans to invite some of his friends over for 'party'.

As for me, my next appointment with Dr.William Hwang is on Thursday, 20 Nov. The spinal pain has decreased but occasionally, I get pain on certain parts of my ribs. I am currently seeing my doctor every 3 weeks for my regular check ups and intravenous Zometa for healing of my bones. It all seems to be in control and we are believing God for continous and complete healing in spite of the pain. Guess I am reminded to continue to exercise my faith regardless of the presenting facts. Our God is big and surely there is no mountain that he cannot remove.

blessings,
david.
Psalm 119:116, "Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live."