Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Josh is well now but David is still in pain

Dear all,
We are really very grateful that Josh is well now. Praise the Lord for His healing grace! Thanks to all for praying.

As for my dear husband David, he is still suffering from pain and taking more painkillers. In fact his pain is more severe today. The result from the MRI done on Monday revealed some big holes in his right pelvis which is causing him much pain - pain score around 8 in the scale from 1 to 10. How I wish I could share his pain, relief him of his pain, help bear his burden somehow. There is so little I could do for him... I know only God can deliver him from pain and suffering. May our good Lord have mercy on him and spare him from this agonizing trial soon!

A hospital staff called him today to go for another MRI scan tomorrow afternoon. Not sure why he had to do so, caller did not make it clear. I am getting anxious and unsettled, need to focus on the Lord, on HIs promises. Please pray for good result from the 2nd MRI and that we will continue to hope in the Lord's faithfulness, to claim His promises of healing, protection and deliverance.

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!
-- Psalm 27:13-14


HE reigns!

Ernestly seeking Him,
Whee Ling